What to Do if You Haven’t Filed Your Tax Return

You may not have filed your federal income tax return for this year or previous years. Regardless of your reason for not filing, you must file your tax return as soon as possible. If you need help, contact Jackson Law Group. If you cannot pay all of the tax due on your return, we may be able to assist you with arranging payments.

The above information is from the Internal Revenue Service and represents general legal advice. Since the law is continually changing, some provisions may be out of date. It is always best to consult an attorney about your legal rights and responsibilities regarding your particular case. Please Contact Us by using the Quick Contact form, calling us at (904) 823-3333 or by email at contact@jacksonlawgroup.com.